Since the beginning, Ron Webb Remodeling has been environmentally conscious even before green building was really popular. Our normal practice is to incorporate as many eco-friendly building principles into our projects as possible.
Here are some green building examples:
- Energy efficient windows
- Energy efficient lighting solutions
- Advanced framing techniques for longevity and energy conservation
- Higher R values for insulation
- Upgrading heating and cooling systems for maximum efficiency
- Renewable energy technologies such as solar panels
- Energy Star appliances
- Low VOC paints
- Recycling demo materials such as cabinets and doors as well as other materials
- Recycling construction debris such as cardboard and metals
- Construction materials and methods designed to protect our natural resources
- Using cleaning products that are non-toxic, more effective, safer for your home and better for the environment
You may be interested to know that building a “green home” is really not that expensive. When you add everything up, it can be very cost effective.
Here are some of the advantages of green building:
- Better for the environment
- Energy efficient
- Less maintenance and higher performance
- Costs less to operate
- Lowers electric, gas and water bills
- Saves money over the long term
- Existing materials can be recycled or re-used
- Green materials minimize chemicals, mold and other harmful substances
- Better indoor air quality
- A much healthier home, improved quality of life, and more comfortable living
- Employees who are healthy and comfortable are more productive and their impact on work is more effective
- Conserves our natural resources
- Tax benefits to encourage energy efficient buildings
- Homes have excellent resale value if they include sustainable design components
- Demonstrates your commitment to the environment and a cleaner planet
At Ron Webb Remodeling….WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
We would be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have regarding green building concepts as they apply to your project.