Home Remodeling Process
We realize that sometimes it’s hard to know exactly how to transition from your ideas about your home remodeling project to reality. So we created a really simple process that will see you through your project from beginning to end.
How does our Home Remodeling Process work?
- You call us at our office or fill out our online contact form. We’ll schedule your free personal consultation/estimate to discuss your ideas for your project.
- We visit your home remodeling/renovation site, discuss your ideas and make suggestions based on our experience and knowledge. At this meeting, we’ll have the opportunity to get to know one another. We want to listen to your needs, wants and expectations. At this point, we’ll determine if you will need a structural engineer and/or designer and we will be able to refer you to one.
- We’ll then prepare the budget for your home remodeling project and, if necessary, we’ll draw up a preliminary design.
- If the project requires a preliminary design, we’ll arrange another meeting with you to approve the design. This will consist of any questions we both may have about the project. Together, we’ll define and finalize the project.
- You’ll make a decision to move forward with your home remodeling project or not.
- We’ll draw up the contract with a payment structure and schedule a time to go over it with you. At that time, we’ll discuss the procedure for change orders and any allowances you have for specific materials.
- You’ll then sign the contract. We’ll give you a copy of the contract and the required State notices.
- Together, we’ll determine the time-line for the project and put it on the schedule.
- When it’s time to begin the work, we’ll introduce you to the team. The same contractor that did your initial meeting will work closely with you throughout the project to make sure the final results are exactly as you had imagined.
- We’ll communicate with you throughout the project to make sure all is going as planned, answer any questions that come up and for all to be aware of any changes to the project.
- We complete our projects on time in accordance with the timeline specified upfront and on budget barring any unforseen complications.
- Finally, we’ll do a walk through with you at the end of the project to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Have any questions? Feel free to contact us by phone or email regarding your home remodeling project.